Skip to main content
Police Service Logo

Aylmer Police Service
Police Record Checks

Help Login  |  Register
Forgot Username?  |  Forgot Password?
powered by
Forrest Green Solutions

Police Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (PCRJMC)

Intended for applicants who are seeking volunteer and/or employment with agencies who require a police record check.

This check is NOT intended for applicants who are seeking volunteer, student placement or employment with vulnerable persons. (i.e. children, elderly)

Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Checks will include:
  1. Criminal convictions from CPIC and/or local databases and Summary convictions, for 5 years, when identified.
  2. Outstanding entries, such as charges, judicial orders, Peace Bonds, Probation and Prohibition Orders.
  3. Absolute and conditional discharges for 1 or 3 years respectively.

Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Checks will NOT include:
  1. Findings of Guilt under the Youth Criminal Justice Act within the applicable disclosure period.
  2. Convictions where a record suspension has been granted.
  3. Convictions under provincial statutes.
  4. Local police contact.
  5. Ministry of Transportation information (PARIS).
  6. Family Court restraining orders.
  7. Foreign information.
  8. A Vulnerable Sector (VS) Query to ascertain if the applicant has been convicted of and granted a record suspension for any of the sexual offences that are listed in the schedule to the Criminal Records Act (CRA).
  9. Any reference to incidents involving mental health contact.
  10. Diversions will not be released as police contact and no reference to the occurrence is permitted (CC S. 717.4).
  11. Youth Criminal Justice Act (YCJA) information beyond applicable disclosure period.
  12. Any reference to contagious diseases.
  13. Dispositions including, but not limited to, Withdrawn, Dismissed, and cases of Not Criminally Responsible by Reason of Mental Disorder.


Self-declaration of a criminal record is a process where you may declare your adult criminal record convictions to the police service.

A self-declaration must be filled out if you have an adult criminal record, in order for the Police Service to complete and release the record check.

Do NOT declare:
  1. A conviction for which you have received a pardon.
  2. A conviction where you were a “young person”.
  3. Absolute or Conditional Discharges.
  4. Any offences where you were not convicted.
  5. Provincial or municipal offences.
  6. Any charges dealt with outside of Canada.
The Police Service will confirm if the information declared matches the criminal record information contained within the RCMP National Repository of Criminal Records. If the Police Service is not satisfied that your declared criminal record information is a match to a Criminal Record held at the repository, fingerprints will be required to complete your record check.