Police Service Logo

Weyburn Police Service
Police Record Checks

Help Login  |  Register
Forgot Username?  |  Forgot Password?
powered by
Forrest Green Solutions

Record Suspension

click image to play video
[text version]
Parole Board of Canada - Record Suspension

Phone contact: 1-800-874-2652 (toll free)

Email contact: suspension@pbc-clcc.gc.ca

Website contact: https://www.canada.ca/en/parole-board/services/record-suspensions.html


If it has been five years for summary offences or ten years for indictable offences since you completed your last sentence, you may apply to the Parole Board of Canada for a record suspension. Everything you need to know is included in a booklet put out by the Parole Board of Canada, which can be downloaded from the Parole Board of Canada website at http://pbc-clcc.gc.ca/prdons/servic-eng.shtml or may be obtained from any police agency.

A Record Suspension (Pardon) application can be completed by individuals without the assistance of a lawyer or any other agency.

Local Police Records Check
If you no longer reside in Weyburn, you may mail in your Local Police Records Check Form along with notarized photocopies of your government issued ID. You will also need to print off our Criminal Record Check application form and include your record of disposition and fingerprint results you received back from Ottawa. There will be a $40 fee for this service. Please mail to:

Weyburn Police Service
PO Box 776
Weyburn, SK
S4H 2K8

Fingerprints If required to submit your fingerprints to the Parole Board of Canada in Ottawa, please attend your local police agency. You will need two pieces of government issued ID, one being a valid photo. There is a $40 electronic fingerprint submission fee.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Parole Board of Canada treats all applications in the same way, regardless of whether it was submitted through a lawyer, private company or directly by the applicant.

You can apply for a Record Suspension by following the step-by-step instructions and submitting your completed application forms to the Parole Board of Canada with a specified processing fee made payable to the Receiver General for Canada.

For more information or assistance with obtaining a Record Suspension you may call the Parole Board of Canada at 1-800-874-2652.