Criminal Records Check (CRC)This check is intended for applicants involved as a volunteer, employee or in any situation where a basic CRC is requested. This check is NOT intended for applicants who are seeking volunteer and/or employment with vulnerable persons.
The Police Criminal Record Check will include the following information:
- Criminal convictions.
- Summary convictions.
- Findings of Guilt under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- Outstanding or pending charges.
The Police Criminal Record Check WILL NOT include:
- Absolute and conditional discharges.
- Convictions where a record suspension (pardon) has been granted.
- Convictions under provincial statutes.
- Special Interest Police (SIP) category of CPIC.
- Family Court Restraining Orders.
- Foreign information.
- Any reference to incidents involving mental health contact.