Forrest Green Privacy StatementForrest Green's Privacy Statement
This statement highlights how Forrest Green Solution Ltd. and its family of companies collects, uses and discloses your personal information. Forrest Green means Forrest Green Resource Management Corp. and Forrest Green Consulting Corporation. Forrest Green also includes any successors or subsidiaries of these companies. Forrest Green is committed to protecting and caring for your personal information that we obtain through your customer relationship with us.
Personal Information Collected
- Personal Information may include your name, address, email, telephone number as well as your opinions and preferences
- We obtain information directly from you
- Your personal information is only used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We assure you that we do not sell or rent personal information. We only transfer your personal information within Forrest Green and to current or future Partners to ensure your needs are met whether it be online, email, telephone at conferences or in person to person meetings.
- We may share information about you as permitted or required by law, for example with credit bureaus, regulators and law enforcement agencies.
How to Reach Us
- By calling our head office at 1-905-884-3103
- By e-mail at [email protected]
- By mail at Forrest Green Solutions Ltd. 10520 Yonge St Unit 35B Suite 322 Richmond Hill ON L4C 3C7 – Re: Privacy Inquiries
If your questions, concerns and complaints have not been resolved to your satisfaction or if you have further questions, you can contact: Forrest Green's Chief Privacy Officer by mail at Chief Privacy Officer c/o Forrest Green Solutions Ltd., 10520 Yonge St Unit 35B suite 322 or by email at [email protected]